Interpom | Primeurs is a large indoor tradeshow dedicated to the potato industry organised every two years in the Kortrijk Xpo, Belgium.
This year, the trade fair will present a high quality specialized offer on a record indoor surface of 31 500 sqm (6 halls) for growers, contractors,processors, packers, buyers and traders of fresh and processed potatoes, fruit and vegetables.
In 2014 you can expect:
- a total of 276 exhibitors from 15 countries with a wide offer of products, machinery and services.
- A large number of exhibitors presenting their innovative technologies. Many exhibitors use this year's Interpom to launch their new products. You can find several examples of that in the news section below, while at the bottom of this page we also highlight a number of products we at PotatoPro found of particular interest.
- 3 free seminars on Monday 24th November
- Sustainability projects from exhibitors in a sustainability route on the exhibition floor
- Official award ceremony of the Inno Potato Award 2014
(Click picture to watch video)
Video Impression of Interpom | Primeurs 2012