Idaho Steel Products is a manufacturing, installation and engineering company located in Idaho Falls Idaho. The company is fully dedicated to the food processing equipment industry and the potato processing industry in particular.
Idaho Steel will work with its customers during the whole project to develop a tailor-made solution that meets all the specific requirements.
Idaho Steel along with their partners Kiremko and Reyco offer complete potato processing lines worldwide.
- High Capacity Potato Flakes Lines
- Lines for Formed Products
- Fry lines
- Mash Lines
In addition to complete processing lines, Idaho Steel and its partners offer a wide range of equipment.
Equipment Idaho Steel is particularly well known for include the Nex Gem Rotary Former (for the production of formed potato specialties such as potato patties) and high capacity drum dryers for the production of potato flakes.
Along with equipment Idaho Steel offers sales planning, design, installation, controls and start-up, backed up by an extensive knowledgeable service and parts department.
Idaho Steel turned 100 years in business in 2018, but don’t let our age fool you, along with our experience we offer state of the art lines and technology.
- French Fries and Potato Specialties
- Processing Equipment
- Complete Potato Processing Lines
- Equipment for Grading and Sorting
- Conveying and Handling
- Potato Washing Equipment
- Optical Sorting
- Industrial Peeling
- Industrial Cutting systems
- Portioning (Potato Specialties)
- Blanchers and Cookers
- Industrial Drying Equipment
- Industrial Fryers
- Cooling and Freezing Equipment
- Services for Processing Equipment
- Dehydrated Potato Products